Gray Band Round Nido Basket
For hundreds of years, Mexican families have passed down traditional hand-weaving techniques from generation to generation. They forage for, harvest, cut, dye, and braid palm leaves to weave into beautiful baskets. It can take up to 4 days to completely dry and prepare the leaves for braiding. Attention to every detail is what makes these Makaua baskets superior and distinctive. Bring a bit of this celebrated Mexican tradition into your home. This round basket adds a warm modern touch to any space.
On the Blog
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Hand-braided dyed and natural palm leaves.
- Dimensions: 20" Dia x 7.25" H.
- Made in Mexico.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.