Onda Birch Round Placemat
In Spanish, “onda” means wave or ripple. The circles of hand-braided palm leaves that make up the Onda Placemats resemble ripples in water. Created by artisans in Mexico who have perfected their craft by learning the traditional techniques passed down from previous generations, these round placemats show off a bit of that history and craftsmanship. The soft whitewashed blush of the Onda Birch Placemat adds a neutral layer of texture to your table.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Dyed and hand-braided palm leaves.
- Dimensions: 16" Dia.
- Made in Mexico.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean as needed with a soft dry cloth; wipe up spills immediately, avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, variation in color may occur.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.