Onda Natural Round Placemat
The Onda Natural Round Placemat's design is beautifully connected to its name. Meaning wave in Spanish, "onda" is the perfect word to describe this placemat's rings of braided palm leaves, which closely resemble ripples spreading out from a drop of water. Each placemat is made by artisans in Mexico using traditional hand-braiding techniques passed down from previous generations. The warm, neutral tone of the undyed leaves is a fitting backdrop for any style of dinnerware. The natural textures and varied tones make each placemat unique.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-braided dyed palm leaves.
- Dimensions: 16" Dia.
- Handmade by artisan families in Mexico who use traditional hand-braiding techniques passed down through generations.
- Palm leaves are a renewable resource that fall naturally and reduce the need for deforestation.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean as needed with a soft dry cloth; Wipe up spills immediately; Avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- Due to the handmade nature and natural materials of this placemat, the color and size may vary slightly.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.