1 Inch Light Gray Reclaimed Stacking Chair
This minimalist chair is testament to long-lasting design. Made in the USA by Emeco, known for its iconic 1006 Navy Chair, they have made simplicity and durability their standard since 1944. The 1 Inch Reclaimed Stacking Chair, designed by Jasper Morrison, embodies those very same principles of design but with a new approach to how it’s built. Constructed using recycled off-cuts from manufacturing that would otherwise go to waste, the 1 Inch Chair finds a new way to be sustainable. Its indoor/outdoor friendly material makes this chair versatile and durable while the simple, stackable shape makes it a new classic. This light gray stackable chair is comfortable yet sturdy enough to last a lifetime.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 88% recycled plastic/2% recycled wood fiber/10% other fibers.
- Dimensions: 20.5" W x 21" D x 31" H.
- Seat Height: 18".
- Made in the USA.
- Designed by Jasper Morrison for Emeco.
- Recycled Wood-filled Polypropylene (WPP) is an eco-friendly material that drastically reduces the environmental impact of furniture production by turning waste from industrial off-cuts and lumber yards into a high-quality composite.
- Slight differences in chair surfaces may occur due to the nature of reclaimed fibers.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Stack up to 10 high.
- To keep your chairs looking beautiful, clean with soap and water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Bleach may also be used, as well as hydrogen peroxide based cleaners (dilution level 1:10).
- Wash any film or residue with hot water.
- Alcohol based cleaners may appear to whiten the reclaimed polypropylene material, should this occur, we recommend wiping it down with a lubricant such as WD-40 to remove any residue and restore the surface.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.