Atelier Tete Gray Bowl 4.5"
Atelier Tete tableware is an ode to exquisite hand craftsmanship. In Japanese, “te” means hand, and this gray bowl highlights the hands that made it. Inspired by natural objects, the subtle unevenness of shape, glazing and tone is what makes this piece truly special. This porcelain bowl is finished with a translucent glaze utilizing an effect called "yo-hen" where colors are left behind unintentionally after firing. Its raw, matte porcelain bottom offers a dynamic contrast to the unique glossy finish. This bowl is the perfect size for small bites like nuts, olives and berries.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Porcelain with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw porcelain bottom.
- Dimensions: 4.5" Dia x 2.25" H.
- Handmade in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe, although this dinnerware is microwave safe take care not to overheat in the microwave.
- Tip: Bar Keepers Friend and a wet cloth or sponge may be used to remove metal marks from dinnerware as needed.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight variations in glazing, shape and size may occur.
- The uneven glazing effect is called "yo-hen", which is a color transformation that appears on the ceramic and porcelain after firing.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Atelier Tete Gray Dinnerware Collection
- Atelier Tete White Dinnerware Collection
- Atelier Tete Gray Plate 11"$48.00
- Atelier Tete Gray Plate 7"$20.75
- Atelier Tete Gray Bowl 9.75"$52.50
- Atelier Tete Gray Bowl 7.25"$23.50
- Atelier Tete Gray Bowl 5.25"$16.50