Atelier Tete White Plate 7"
Inspired by the imperfect beauty of natural objects, this white plate tells the story of the hands that crafted it. The term “te” means hand in Japanese, and the original molding process used to create this plate highlights the handmade nature of the piece. The translucent glaze flows unevenly over the porcelain, adding to the uniqueness and accentuating the handmade details. The porcelain bottom is left unglazed, a unique detail that contrasts beautifully with the otherwise glossy finish. Durable enough for daily use, it’s dishwasher and microwave safe too. Sides, sandwiches and snacks taste even better served on this white porcelain plate.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Porcelain with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw porcelain bottom.
- Dimensions: 7" Dia x 0.75" H.
- Handmade in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe, although this dinnerware is microwave safe take care not to overheat in the microwave.
- Tip: Bar Keepers Friend and a wet cloth or sponge may be used to remove metal marks from dinnerware as needed.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, slight variations in glazing, shape and size may occur.
- The uneven glazing effect is called "yo-hen", which is a color transformation that appears on the ceramic and porcelain after firing.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Atelier Tete White Dinnerware Collection
- Atelier Tete Gray Dinnerware Collection
- Atelier Tete White Plate 11"$48.00
- Atelier Tete White Bowl 4.5"$16.50