Thrown Gloss White Flat Bowl 9"
The Thrown Gloss Flat Bowl exhibits the stunning details you'll only find in hand-thrown pottery. Hailing from Japanese artist Nobuhito Nishigawara's W/R/F, each piece is one of a kind due to the handmade nature of the bowl. The simple shape of this flat bottom bowl is enhanced by the softly rounded rim and straight sides that slightly taper at the base. The shiny gloss glaze contrasts beautifully with the exposed raw matte clay on the underside of the bowl. Use this bowl to enhance the presentation of a classic spaghetti with red sauce recipe.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-thrown stoneware with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw clay bottom.
- Dimensions: 9" Dia x 3" H.
- Volume: 64 oz.
- Handmade in USA by W/R/F.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, not safe for oven or stovetop heating.
- Slight variations in size and color may occur due to the handmade nature of this piece.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Thrown Gloss White Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss Black Dinnerware Collection
- Thrown Gloss Black Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss White Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss Mustard Mug$38.00
- Thrown Gloss Black Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown Gloss Black Large Vase$59.00 $78.00
- Thrown Gloss White Large Vase$59.00 $78.00
- Thrown Gloss White Creamer$28.00
- Thrown Gloss White Small Vase$35.00 $44.00
- Thrown White Bud Vase$32.00