Onda Birch Round Placemat
In Spanish, “onda” means wave or ripple. The circles of hand-braided palm leaves that make up the Onda Placemats resemble ripples in water. Created by artisans in Mexico who have perfected their craft by learning the traditional techniques passed down from previous generations, these round placemats show off a bit of that history and craftsmanship. The soft whitewashed blush of the Onda Birch Placemat adds a neutral layer of texture to your table.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-braided dyed palm leaves.
- Dimensions: approximately 16" Dia.
- Handmade in Mexico.
- Due to the handmade nature and natural materials of this placemat, the color and size may vary slightly.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Onda Natural Round Placemat$10.00
- Onda Ochre Round Placemat$10.00
- Onda Green Round Placemat$10.00
- Black Band Round Placemat$7.95 $10.00
- Gray Band Round Placemat$7.95 $10.00