Dot Apricot Round Leather Placemat
Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Things come full circle with these recycled leather placemats, crafted in Spain. In the production process of this material, off-cuts discarded by the leather industry are given a second life. These scraps are recovered, cleaned, compacted and bonded with latex and other natural fibers before being transformed into a new sustainable and environmentally-friendly material of the same durability as regular leather. In an apricot hue, for a subdued perk of color that gives your setting life, day or night.
- 100% recycled leather.
- Dimensions: 14.25" Dia.
- Made in Spain.
- Care Instructions: Clean with a damp soft cloth as needed, dry immediately, do not submerge completely in water.
- This product is not suitable for use with hot objects, such as pots or pans.
- Crafted utilizing discarded scraps of leather, that are then compacted to form a new, uniform and sustainable material.
- B Corp Certified Partner, a designation that certifies high standards for a company’s entire social and environmental impact.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.