Dot Pecan Round Leather Coasters Set of 4
Add a simple, stylish and sustainable design detail to your tabletop with these 100% recycled leather coasters made in Argentina. Discards from the leather industry are cleaned and reformed using a process of compacting and bonding the leather scraps with natural fibers and latex. The result is an enduring piece of sustainable and environmentally friendly leather, crafted into these understated, yet refined coasters. This set of four leather coasters is a classic and made to last. Just like their namesake nut, these pecan leather coasters offer a rich warmth.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% recycled leather.
- Dimensions: 4.25" Dia.
- Made in Argentina.
- Care Instructions: Clean with a damp soft cloth as needed, dry immediately, do not submerge completely in water.
- This product is not suitable for use with hot objects, such as pots or pans.
- Crafted utilizing discarded scraps of leather, that are then compacted to form a new, uniform and sustainable material.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.