Dot Clay Round Leather Placemat
Accent your table using round placemats designed with the planet in mind. Crafted in Spain, the Dot Clay Round Leather Placemat is made with 100% recycled leather. Scraps that would normally be discarded by the leather industry are recovered, cleaned and compacted. Latex and other natural fibers are used for binding, creating a material that's uniform, easy to clean and as durable as regular leather. The timeless light brown color lends an organic warmth to your table setting. Pair with matching Dot Leather Coasters and Leather Napkin Holders.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% recycled leather.
- Dimensions: 14.25" Dia.
- Made in Spain.
- Care Instructions: Clean with a damp soft cloth as needed, dry immediately, do not submerge completely in water.
- This product is not suitable for use with hot objects, such as pots or pans.
- Crafted utilizing discarded scraps of leather, that are then compacted to form a new, uniform and sustainable material.
- B Corp Certified Partner, a designation that certifies high standards for a company’s entire social and environmental impact.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.