Emphasize Tweed Monochrome III Throw Blanket
This Merino wool throw was handcrafted at Mourne Textiles in Northern Ireland. The company was founded in 1954 by Gerd Hay-Edie and still produces high-quality textiles in the original mill. The texture is soft and satisfying, airy enough to breathe, yet cozy enough to keep you warm even in cool temperatures. Made from pure Merino Donegal yarn, this tweed throw will keep you warm for many years to come. Predominately black, the Monochrome III Throw Blanket has perfectly twisted black and ivory yarn that highlights the blanket’s dappled tweed texture.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% Merino Donegal wool.
- Dimensions: 59" L x 78.75" W.
- Handwoven in Ireland.
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.