Birds Eye Tweed Knit Throw Blanket
Naps are more tempting than ever with this recycled cotton and polyester throw. Well crafted with a weighty feel, this throw is excellent for rainy days and cozy nights by the fire. The black and white yarns are woven together using a birds eye technique, creating a wonderful, subtle tweed effect. This birds eye pattern of black and white is reversed on the back, so you can opt for a lighter or darker look. The appealing design will add texture and warmth to any space — drape it over the sofa, the edge of the bed or your office chair. Give yourself a moment to relax with the tweed knit throw blanket.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 75% upcycled cotton/20% rPET recycled plastic/5% other fibers.
- Dimensions: 50" L x 60" W.
- Made in USA.
- Recover™ upcycled cotton drastically reduces the environmental impact of textile production by turning waste from industrial off-cuts and garments into high-quality fibers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool, tumble dry on delicate cycle, do not bleach.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.