Higgins Charcoal Rug 5'7" x 7'9"
Think of your favorite sweater on a crisp fall day. That same feeling is captured perfectly in our Higgins area rug, crafted from 100% New Zealand wool. As a country founded on sheep farming, some of the softest and finest quality wool originates from New Zealand. It's renewable and biodegradable, too. The chunky weave is the definition of comfort and, even when not underfoot, there's much to take delight in. It's all about details like color variations, contrasting edges and thick fringes. Its charcoal harmoniously anchors any space.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- 100% New Zealand Wool.
- Dimensions: 5' 7" L x 7' 9" W.
- Handwoven in India.
- Care Instructions: Shake or vacuum regularly with a non-rotary type attachment.
- Professional Cleaning Recommended.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- From the Elmo Collection by Linie.