Karst Stone Paper Pinot Pocket Journal
Each waterproof sheet in the A6 Karst Stone Paper Pinot Pocket Journal is made from 100% recycled stone which helps to save trees, water and energy in the manufacturing process. This thread-bound, deep red notebook is designed for maximum portability, sliding easily into a pocket, purse or tote bag for convenient note-taking on the go. Writing instruments glide easily across the super-smooth, friction-free stone paper. The blank pages leave plenty of space for creative designs and technical drawings. Use the back cover's inner pocket to stash notes, receipts and other documents.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Stone paper made from repurposed calcium carbonate construction waste.
- Dimensions: 6" L x 4" W, A6 size.
- 50 blank pages, 120 micron thick paper.
- Made in Taiwan.
- The calcium carbonate base is a superhydrophobic coating, making it compleletly waterproof and tear-resistant.
- Fully recyclable with a 60% smaller carbon footprint than traditional wood-pulp paper by eliminating the use of water in the production; no trees, acids or bleaches are used in manfacturing and the process creates no material waste.
- Very smooth surface for friction-free writing with no grain direction or bleed through.
- Small back pocket for loose notes.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.