Heller White Melamine Bowl
Long-lasting in both quality and design, Heller’s melamine dinnerware was originally created by Massimo Vignelli in 1964 and began production under Heller seven years later. Known for its simplistic and functional, stackable design, Heller White Melamine Bowls have been in production for over fifty years. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, these white bowls are a piece of design history with a continued legacy to be enjoyed for generations. With its signature straight lines and under-sided lip, which allows the bowls to stack seamlessly, this modern design in crisp white is a timeless classic. Sold separately, or as a part of the Heller White Melamine 3 or 4 Piece Dinnerware Sets.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Dimensions: 5” Dia x 2.25” H.
- Made in Canada.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe, not microwave safe.
- Designed by Massimo Vignelli for Heller.
- Sold individually.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.