Hasami Ash Wood Tray 3.5"
Constructed in Japan, this carefully crafted ash wood tray is a versatile household staple. It’s part of the multi-functional Hasami collection and can be used as a lid for Hasami bowls or as a tray on its own. Made of sturdy ash wood, this tray can serve as a coaster or keeps the contents of a Hasami bowl covered. The natural wood grain truly shines in this piece designed to last for years to come. Use this small tray to cover your Hasami mug or bowl when transporting it to another room to avoid spills.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Ash wood treated with a food-safe oil.
- Dimensions: 3.5" Dia x 0.75" H.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only with non-abrasive cleansers, do not soak, dry immediately.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.