Hasami Black Bowl Set of 5
For almost 400 years, Japanese artisans in the Hasami district have been making pottery such as this. Takuhiro Shinomoto designed Hasami Porcelain to integrate modern tableware with the same organic quality produced with these traditional manufacturing techniques. Simple and unadorned, Hasami pottery is seen as both a cultural and design legacy that remains as relevant now as it was back in the Edo period. These bowls are made from natural Amakusa pottery stones mixed with potter's clay. So while the color is starkly monochrome, the feel is an unexpected rush of texture. The range of sizes is perfect for serving and side dishes. But you won’t want to limit them to the dining room — put them just about anywhere in your home as a decorative accent. Available in 5 sizes in Gloss Gray and Black.
- Made in Japan.
- 10" Dia x 2.25" H.
- 8.5" Dia x 2.25" H.
- 7.5" Dia x 2.25" H.
- 5.5" Dia x 2.25" H.
- 3.5" Dia x 2.25" H.
- Dishwasher safe or hand wash, Do not use an abrasive sponge or cleaner.
- Microwave safe.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Hasami Gloss Gray Bowl Set of 5
- Hasami Ash Wood Trays
- Hasami Black Dinnerware Collection
- Hasami Black Teapot 40oz$90.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Dinnerware Collection
- Hasami Black Mug 13oz$30.00
- Hasami Black Sugar Bowl$18.00
- Hasami Black Creamer$27.00
- Hasami Black Coffee Dripper$90.00
- Hasami Black Tall Teapot$78.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Mug 13oz$30.00