Hasami Black Tall Teapot
Enhance your sipping ritual with a teapot that’s truly steeped in history. The tall teapot is an expansion of our current offering of Hasami Porcelain and is ideal for single servings. Simple and unadorned, Hasami pottery is seen as both a cultural and design legacy that remains as relevant now as it was back in the Edo period. The teapot, as with all Hasami porcelain, is made from natural Amakusa pottery stones mixed with potter's clay for enduring aesthetic appeal and quality. It includes a stainless steel strainer for loose leaf tea and matching porcelain lid. Also available in Gloss Gray.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- Dimensions: 3.25" Dia x 6.5" H.
- Volume: 17 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe or hand wash, Do not use an abrasive sponge or cleaner.
- Features an internal stainless steel strainer for loose leaf tea.
- Teapot is microwave safe, stainless steel strainer is not, Remove tea strainer before placing in microwave
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.