Hasami Ash Wood Tray 8.5"
Constructed in Japan, this carefully crafted ash wood tray is a versatile household staple. It’s part of the multi-functional Hasami collection and can be used as a lid for Hasami bowls or as a tray on its own. Made of sturdy ash wood, this tray easily transports items from room to room or keeps the contents of a Hasami bowl covered. The natural wood grain truly shines in this piece designed to last for years to come. With many uses, this round wood tray deserves a spot in your home.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Ash wood treated with a food-safe oil.
- Dimensions: 8.5" Dia x 0.75" H.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only with non-abrasive cleansers, do not soak, dry immediately.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.