Ivory Hemp Duvet Cover
This ivory duvet cover is made from sustainable, antimicrobial hemp that is soft yet durable. The creamy ivory shade is extra appealing thanks to the linen-like woven texture of the fabric. Crafted in Portugal from 100% hemp, this duvet cover has ties in each corner and hidden buttons to keep your insert where it should be. Plus it’s reversible, so making the bed is easy — even before coffee. Sleep beneath this duvet cover and you’ll never wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
- 100% hemp, piece-dyed and garment washed.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, this item is free from harsh chemicals, pesticides, harmful dyes and heavy metals.
- Made in Portugal.
- Hemp is a sustainable material that requires limited water and no pesticides, providing rich nutrients back to the soil as it grows.
- Hemp fabric is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial with odor-resistant properties, this bedding will soften over time with each wash.
- Features button closure and four corner ties.
- Twin: 88" L x 66" W.
- Full: 88" L x 86" W.
- Queen: 94" L x 90" W.
- King: 94" L x 106" W.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron as needed, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.