Oatmeal Chambray Linen Duvet Cover
Only %1 left
Oatmeal Chambray Duvet Cover
Neutral but never boring, our Oatmeal Chambray Linen Duvet Cover will look great in any bedroom. It’s made from 100% European flax linen and is Oeko-Tex® certified, so it’s free from harsh chemicals. The chambray weave, which features contrasting white and beige threads, creates a slubby texture and subtle variation in color. This linen duvet cover has been garment washed, so it feels soft and relaxed, but will get even softer and more inviting with every wash. Ties in the corners and concealed buttons keep your duvet insert in place until you’re ready to change it.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% European flax linen, yarn-dyed and garment washed.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, this item is free from harsh chemicals, pesticides, harmful dyes and heavy metals.
- Made in Portugal.
- Features button closure and four corner ties.
- Twin: 88" L x 66" W.
- Full: 88" L x 86" W.
- Queen: 94" L x 90" W.
- King: 94" L x 106" W.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron as needed, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.