Lidded Black Storage Basket 14"
If only all storage options looked this good! This black lidded basket is handmade in small communities in Uganda, so every purchase empowers women with resources to support themselves and their families. It’s constructed from all-natural and sustainably sourced raffia palm leaves and banana leaf fibers. Each storage basket is one of a kind and varies slightly in size and color due to its handwoven origin. Generously sized and sturdy, this black basket would look great in your bathroom keeping extra towels easily accessible but out of sight.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 14" Dia x 12.5" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair trade.
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Lidded Black Storage Basket 10"$69.00 $98.00
- Lidded Natural Storage Basket 14"$79.00 $148.00
- Lidded Natural Storage Basket 10"$49.00 $98.00