Linen Gray Napkin
This linen napkin is impeccably soft yet crisp and has been garment washed to ensure that it’s soft from day one. It’s made in Portugal from 100% European flax linen and is Oeko-Tex® certified — so you know the fabric is free from harsh chemicals. Thoughtful design details like the double turned-hem and mitered corners will impress even the most meticulous relatives. This light gray napkin is quintessentially modern and allows the beauty of a great meal to stand out.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% European flax linen, piece-dyed and garment washed.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, this item is free from harsh chemicals, pesticides, harmful dyes and heavy metals.
- Dimensions: 20" L x 20" W.
- Made in Portugal.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with similar colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, remove promptly, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.