Point Beige Napkin
Ensure your dinners include all the trimmings. And by that we mean linen napkins in everlasting neutrals. These standouts are woven and sewn in a century-old factory in the north of France -- the type of tradition Unison stands behind. Look closely: There is subtle allure in the weave intertwined with natural flax, gray and white linen. A must for any meal, any mood.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% Linen.
- Dimensions: 18" x 18".
- Made in France.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash hot, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, iron on high, dry clean if desired.
- Linen softens with each wash.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.