Point Ochre Napkin
Add soft texture to the table with the Point Ochre Napkin. Made from a high-quality, heavy linen blend that gets softer with every wash, this golden ochre dinner napkin is interwoven with natural flax to create softly variegated color and subtle texture. These high-quality fabric goods are made by Charvet Editions in Northern France in what's been known as the “city of canvas” since the Middle Ages. Each one is woven and sewn in their century-old factory, connecting back to a long history of textile craftsmanship.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% linen.
- Dimensions: 18" x 18".
- Made in France.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash hot, do not bleach, tumble dry medium, iron on high, dry clean if desired.
- Linen softens with each wash.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.