Linen Lapis Napkin
Make this bright blue napkin a repeat guest at your dinner table. It’s crafted in Portugal from 100% European flax linen, so it’s sturdy and designed to last for years. But don’t mistake its durability for roughness. It feels soft and relaxed on first use thanks to a garment washing treatment. This blue linen napkin is Oeko-Tex® certified so it’s free from harsh chemicals too. Mitered corners and a double-turned hem add simple refinement to this everyday item. Set the table with a bit of color and enhance every meal.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% European flax linen, piece-dyed and garment washed.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, this item is free from harsh chemicals, pesticides, harmful dyes and heavy metals.
- Dimensions: 20" L x 20" W.
- Made in Portugal.
- Care Instructions: machine wash cold with similar colors, non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, remove promptly, low heat iron, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.