Cylinder Cognac Leather Ottoman
Out of stock
With its timeless round shape and high-quality materials, the Cylinder Cognac Leather Ottoman adds a distinguished touch to any room. Benchmade in North Carolina, this piece features an expertly crafted kiln-dried solid maple wood frame. The smooth, soft aniline leather is dyed to retain its natural color variations and markings and will develop a beautiful patina over time. The rich color is paired with plain seam stitching for a clean, minimal look. CertiPUR foam, which meets rigorous safety and performance standards, adds comfortable padding. Use this brown leather ottoman as a footrest, an extra seat, or top with a tray to create a functional coffee table.
- Dimensions: 24" Dia x 17" H.
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Fabric: Upholstered using plain seam stitching with the highest quality aniline leather that is dyed to retain its natural surface characteristics.
- Natural color variations and markings will occur on each piece and it will develop a rich patina over time.
- The seat is framed with webbing and padded with High Resilience 2.5 pound polyurethane foam.
- The foam is made without harmful chemicals, meeting California Flammability requirements and CertiPUR standards for emissions, content, performance, and durability.
- The frame is made from FSC certified solid maple wood, kiln-dried to prevent warping/cracking and double-doweled, glued and screwed to form a strong, long-lasting foundation.
- Slightly raised base with four hidden feet inset underneath.
- Care Instructions: Professional upholstery cleaning recommended, place leather furniture away from direct sunlight and heating sources, blot spills immediately with a clean white cloth, occasionally apply a leather cleaner and conditioner made for aniline leather.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.