Gunnison Cognac Leather Chair
A chair you’ll want to spend hours in – reading, dreaming, scheming. The look: tidy and structured. The feel: beyond comfortable. It’s true that you won’t believe the buttery-soft leather in a cognac hue that will age ever so gracefully. The chair is built to be a standalone piece, with slim track arms, clean tailoring and a loose back cushion that you have the option to secure. Made in North Carolina to last… and last… and last.
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Fabric: Upholstered in the highest quality aniline leather, which is dyed to retain its natural surface characteristics.
- Frame: Made of FSC certified, kiln-dried (to prevent warping and cracking) solid maple wood that is double-doweled, glued and screwed, with blocked corners to form a strong, sturdy, and long-lasting foundation; The frame is double padded with Propex (an industrial backing fiber used for reinforcement) and a layer of foam for increased durability.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire.
- All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements and CertiPur Guidelines.
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Natural color variations and markings will occur on each piece and will become more beautiful with age.
- Removable seat and back cushions are backed with fabric to allow for air circulation and to help keep them from slipping.
- The back cushion is secured with hook and loop tape to keep it in place.
- Features slim boxed arms and black steel legs.
- Overall: 29" W x 34" D x 30" H.
- Seat Height: 19", Seat Width: 24", Seat Depth: 21".
- Arm Height: 23", Arm Width: 2.5".
- Place leather furniture away from direct sunlight and heating sources.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean white cloth, do not rub.
- Carefully vacuum periodically with a brush attachment.
- Occasionally apply a leather cleaner and conditioner made for aniline leather.
- Professional upholstery cleaning recommended.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.