Larch Beige Knit Throw Blanket
The Larch pattern was part of the initial collection of textiles offered by Unison back in 2006. Larch’s inception began when co-founder Alicia Segal took a photograph of a larch tree - from there, the photograph was abstracted and translated into a print. It went on to be applied to a myriad of products, including bedding, tablecloths, wrapping paper and more. With such a strong connection to the foundation of Unison, Larch was re-imagined and re-launched as this knit blanket in honor of Unison’s 15-year anniversary. With a double-knit woven construction, this throw blanket has a weighty feel that is perfect for curling up on the sofa, while its neutral color palette easily complements any setting.
In Stock. Ready To Ship.
- 80% recycled cotton/20% polyester.
- Dimensions: 50" L x 60" W.
- Made in USA.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool, tumble dry on delicate cycle, do not bleach.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.