Ochre Band Loma Basket 15.75"
A simple basket that tells a story. Hand braided in Mexico by skilled artisans who’ve been perfecting their technique for generations, this basket is made to last. Crafted from natural palm leaves and featuring a contrasting dyed band at the bottom, this basket offers texture and warmth to any home. The sturdy handles are strong and functional, making it easy to transport items from room to room. Mix and match different colors and sizes. Bring a warm and earthy feel into your space with this ochre handled basket, perfect for housing small toys.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Hand-braided natural and dyed palm leaves.
- Dimensions: approximately 15.75" Dia x 9.75" H.
- Handmade by artisan families in Mexico who use traditional hand-braiding techniques passed down through generations.
- Palm leaves are a renewable resource that fall naturally and reduce the need for deforestation.
- Because of the handmade construction and natural materials of this basket, the color and size may vary slightly.
- Care Instructions: Dust with a soft dry cloth, avoid extended exposure to moisture.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.