Lacquered White Bamboo Serve Bowl 11"
The production process for the Lacquered White Bamboo Serve Bowl takes over a month to complete, ensuring exceptional quality and one-of-a-kind details. This 11" serving bowl is handmade in Vietnam by skilled fair trade artisans using sustainable processes every step of the way. Bamboo strips are assembled using resin from cashew nut trees, then varnished to a smooth, food-safe satin finish using natural pigments and marble powder. The glossy lacquered exterior in classic white brings a fresh, modern accent to your table. When not actively serving up salads, pastas and other delicious dishes, this deep vessel can be proudly placed on a counter or tabletop as a statement piece.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Bamboo with a satin natural resin food-safe interior and shiny lacqured exterior.
- Fair Trade.
- Each bowl is made by hand and can take 35 to 55 days to be produced.
- 100% natural, sustainable and eco-friendly; bamboo strips are assembled using a natural resin from cashew nut trees and lacquered using water, natural pigments and marble powder making them free of glue, solvents, VOCs, cadmium and lead.
- Dimensions: 11" Dia x 5.5" H.
- Handmade in Vietnam.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash and dry immediately with a soft cloth, Do not soak in water, Do not air dry, Do not microwave.
- Can be used with cold foods and hot foods up to 158°F, avoid use with boiling liquids.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Lacquered White Bamboo Tray 13.75"$66.00 $88.00
- Lacquered White Bamboo Tray 17.75"$85.00 $115.00
- Lacquered White Bamboo Serve Bowl 13.25"$89.00 $120.00