Strata Black Knit Throw Blanket
The blanket you throw over the back of a living room chair or sofa is so much more than a blanket. It's a statement piece - a reflection of both your story and your lifestyle. What does the Strata Knit Blanket say? We think it's clear as day: "I'm modern, strong, and stylish, but also totally chill." Two sets of perfectly imperfect stripes offset each other in varied scales and colors, creating a sense of asymmetry on the blanket's front. Meanwhile, a clean, bird's eye knit pattern on the reverse side favors the lighter notes of its gray, brown, and black yarns in recycled cotton and polyester, for a soft-meets-casual mood that's as laid-back and cool as the person set to curl up in it.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 80% recycled cotton/20% polyester.
- Dimensions: 50" L x 60" W.
- Made in USA.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cool, tumble dry on delicate cycle, do not bleach.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.