Sasawashi Beige Room Shoes Medium
An essential element in the Japanese home, these sustainably made room shoes or slippers will bring you long-lasting comfort. These beige room shoes are breathable, resistant to pilling and effortlessly absorb moisture and odors. The Sasawashi fabric is constructed from washi paper threads and infused with antibacterial kumazasa plant fibers which naturally deodorize and prevent mildew. You can wear them with or without socks, they’re great for all seasons and even machine washable. These room shoes are unisex and the sizing is equivalent to U.S. women’s sizes 7-8.5 and men’s sizes 5.5-7.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Sasawashi paper-infused fabric upper, polyester sole.
- Naturally resistant to pilling, moisture and odor.
- Unisex, size equivalents: US Women Size 7 - 8.5; US Men Size 5.5 - 7.
- Recommended for feet length 8.6" - 9.6".
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash in a garment bag with similar colors, do not bleach or tumble dry.
- Intended to only be worn indoors.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.