Spice Taper Candles Set of 12
Set the table with a set of twelve Spice Taper Candles. These decorative accents are made in France by Bougie la Francaise, a family business which has been making candles since 1902. For five generations, they have used vintage machines to produce finely crafted candles that create a warm, inviting atmosphere and a pleasing glow for entertaining and decorating. Made from highly refined, unscented paraffin wax, these orange-red candles feature a modern, non-tapered cylindrical shape. The smokeless, dripless design features a burn time of seven hours.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Paraffin wax, benzene and sulfur free.
- Dimensions: .875" Dia x 8" H.
- Made in France.
- Care Instructions: Burning candles should not be placed too close to each other, Do not place burning candles in strong draft, Take care not to break the wick after the candle has been extinguished, Remove any foreign substance from the melted wax, such as broken matchstick, Never leave burning candles unattended.
- May require slight shaving down at the base to fit certain candle holders.
- Dripless and smokeless.
- Approximate burn time 7 hours.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.