Talman Tweed Black Sofa 86"
With its minimalist personality, the Talman Tweed Black Sofa can be easily incorporated into any space. The structured design includes a narrow front rail, tapered black metal legs and slim track arms. With medium firmness and seat depth, it provides a comfortable spot for up to three people to sit back and relax without excess slouch. Its Donegal tweed fabric blends black, gray and cream for easy coordination with your existing palette. Hand-built in North Carolina, this full-size sofa features a kiln-dried solid maple wood frame and no-sag springs for exceptional support and durability.
On the Blog
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Fabric: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic; Contract-grade, heavy duty - 50,000 double rub abrasion tested.
- Seat Cushions: Two loose seat cushions contain a core of High Resilience 2.5-pound polyurethane foam wrapped with silicone infused polyester fiber, all encased in a down proof ticking material; Zippered back closure.
- Back Cushions: Two loose back cushions are filled with high-quality polyester fibers and channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance; Zippered bottom closure.
- All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements and CertiPur Guidelines.
- Frame: Made of FSC certified, kiln-dried (to prevent warping and cracking) solid maple wood that is double-doweled, glued and screwed, with blocked corners to form a strong, sturdy, and long-lasting foundation; The frame is double padded with Propex (an industrial backing fiber used for reinforcement) and a layer of foam for increased durability.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag steel springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire to create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Legs: Black metal with plastic floor glides on the bottom.
- Seat Comfort: Medium firmness – Seat Depth: Medium – Seat Height: Standard.
- Overall: 86" W x 36" D x 32" H.
- Seat: 80" W x 22" D x 18" H.
- Arms: 3" W x 24" H.
- Legs: 7" H.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning recommended; cleaning code S (solvent-based cleaners only).
- Cushion covers should not be removed for separate laundering or commercial dry cleaning.
- Treat spills immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent white cloth, do not rub.
- Do not use water or saturate with any liquid.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment.
- Flip, fluff and rotate cushions regularly for even wear.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.