Grange Tweed Black Sofa 90"
For a tailored, clean design to anchor your space, choose the spacious Grange Tweed Black Sofa. Thick track arms with rounded edges frame the piece perfectly, while dark sleigh-style legs provide a structured, refined look for this full-size sofa. As you sit back and relax, a deep seat, angled pitch and textured Donegal tweed upholstery offer added comfort. With top-stitched French seams and minimal welt around the perimeter, every last detail has been thoughtfully attended to. Each piece is built by one craftsperson and is supported by a solid maple wood frame and no-sag springs.
On the Blog
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Fabric: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic; Contract-grade, heavy duty - 50,000 double rub abrasion tested.
- Seat Cushions: Two loose seat cushions contain a core of High Resilience 2.5-pound polyurethane foam wrapped with silicone infused polyester fiber, all encased in a down proof ticking material; Zippered back closure.
- Back Cushions: Two loose back cushions are filled with high-quality polyester fibers and channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance; Zippered bottom closure.
- All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements and CertiPur Guidelines.
- Frame: Made of FSC certified, kiln-dried (to prevent warping and cracking) solid maple wood that is double-doweled, glued and screwed, with blocked corners to form a strong, sturdy, and long-lasting foundation; The frame is double padded with Propex (an industrial backing fiber used for reinforcement) and a layer of foam for increased durability.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag steel springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire to create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Legs: Wooden rail legs with a black-brown wenge, stained finish.
- Seat Comfort: Soft with a medium firm core – Seat Depth: Medium – Seat Height: Standard.
- Overall: 90" W x 36" D x 32" H.
- Seat: 77" W x 22" D x 18" H.
- Arms: 6.5" W x 27" H.
- Legs 6" H.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning recommended; cleaning code S (solvent-based cleaners only).
- Cushion covers should not be removed for separate laundering or commercial dry cleaning.
- Treat spills immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent white cloth, do not rub.
- Do not use water or saturate with any liquid.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment.
- Flip, fluff and rotate cushions regularly for even wear.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.