Terrazzo Natural Bowl 12"
Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
Handcrafted by skilled artisans in Uganda and made from all-natural raffia leaves and banana leaf fibers, this coiled bowl is modern — with a mission. Certified fair trade and woven using methods that are passed down from mothers to their daughters, each bowl is more than meets the eye. The natural color of the palm leaf stands out against the random flecks of black in this terrazzo raffia bowl. A loop on the backside means you can hang this woven bowl on the wall or use it for storage every day. This natural raffia bowl is a great place to stash grab and go items like your wallet and keys.
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 12" Dia x 4" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair trade.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- Hanging loop included on back.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.