Bistro Ivory Cheese Knife
Become the master of cheese with this dual-pronged cheese knife. This multi-functioning knife is both knife and spear, perfect for slicing cheese and moving it from plate to plate. The narrow stainless steel design is thoughtfully crafted to avoid catching on softer cheeses while remaining effective. This Bistro Cheese Knife does best with soft to semi-hard cheeses, so you can slice Parmesan and indulge in Brie too. This tool was made in France out of 18/10 stainless steel with a teak handle. Its functional, yet slightly curved design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. Make your cheese and wine nights feel like a trip to Provence with this teak cheese knife.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 18/10 Stainless steel, acrylic.
- BPA Free.
- Dimensions: 9.5" L.
- Handmade in France by Sabre Paris.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe at a low temperature (45°C/113°F maximum).
- Avoid washing with abrasive or strong detergents.
- Hand assembled, then hand polished.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Bistro Teak 5pc Flatware Set$98.00
- Bistro Black 2pc Serve Set$64.00
- Bistro Black Pie Server$38.00
- Bistro Ivory 2pc Serve Set$64.00
- Bistro Ivory Pie Server$38.00
- Bistro Teak 2pc Serve Set$74.00
- Bistro Teak Pie Server$46.00
- Bistro Black Spreader$15.00
- Bistro Ivory Spreader$15.00
- Bistro Teak Spreader$20.00
- Bistro Black Cheese Knife$30.00
- Bistro Teak Cheese Knife$36.00
- Bistro Black Rice Spoon$38.00
- Bistro Ivory Rice Spoon$38.00
- Bistro Teak Rice Spoon$46.00