Bistro Teak Cheese Knife
Inspired by the atmosphere of classic Parisian bistros, this multi-functioning knife is sharp, strong, and crisply modern. The dual-pronged design is both knife and spear, perfect for slicing cheese and moving it from plate to plate. Handmade in France from 18/10 stainless steel and a gorgeous teak handle, the functional, slightly curved design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. The Bistro Teak Cheese Knife does best with soft to semi-hard cheeses, so you can slice Parmesan and indulge in Brie too.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 18/10 Stainless steel, teak.
- BPA Free.
- Dimensions: 9.5" L.
- Handmade in France by Sabre Paris.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe at a low temperature (45°C/113°F maximum); To preserve teak handles, hand washing recommended.
- Avoid using abrasive or strong detergents.
- To maintain the natural luster of the teak, it is recommended to occasionally rub the handles of your wooden flatware with mineral oil.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Bistro Teak 5pc Flatware Set$97.00
- Bistro Black 2pc Serve Set$62.00
- Bistro Black Pie Server$36.00
- Bistro Ivory 2pc Serve Set$62.00
- Bistro Ivory Pie Server$36.00
- Bistro Teak 2pc Serve Set$70.00
- Bistro Teak Pie Server$42.00
- Bistro Black Spreader$15.00
- Bistro Ivory Spreader$15.00
- Bistro Teak Spreader$19.50
- Bistro Black Cheese Knife$29.00
- Bistro Ivory Cheese Knife$29.00
- Bistro Black Rice Spoon$36.00
- Bistro Ivory Rice Spoon$36.00
- Bistro Teak Rice Spoon$42.00