Hasami Black Mug 13oz
Simple and unadorned, clean lines recall Japan's traditional forms. Takuhiro Shinomoto designed Hasami Porcelain to integrate modern tableware with the organic quality produced by traditional Japanese manufacturing techniques that date back nearly 400 years to the Hasami district. These mugs are created from porcelain made from natural Amakusa pottery stones mixed with potter's clay, giving them an amazing textured feel.
- Porcelain with a matte glaze and unglazed raw porcelain rim and bottom.
- Dimensions: 3.5" Dia x 3.5" H, Handle: 1.5" W x 2.25" H.
- Volume: 13 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, Not safe for oven or stovetop heating, Do not use an abrasive sponge or cleaner.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Hasami Black Coffee Dripper$90.00
- Hasami Black Sugar Bowl$18.00
- Hasami Black Tall Teapot$78.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 10"$90.00
- Hasami Black Teapot 40oz$90.00
- Hasami Black Dinnerware Collection
- Hasami Black Bowl 3.5"$13.50
- Hasami Ash Wood Trays
- Hasami Black Bowl 5.5"$27.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 7.5"$40.00
- Hasami Black Bowl 8.5"$53.00
- Hasami Black Plate 10"$60.00
- Hasami Black Plate 7.5"$27.00
- Hasami Black Plate 8.5"$40.00
- Hasami Black Creamer$27.00
- Hasami Black Plate 5.5"$18.00