Hasami Gloss Gray Mug 13oz
Simple and unadorned, clean lines recall Japan's traditional forms. Takuhiro Shinomoto designed Hasami Porcelain to integrate modern tableware with the organic quality produced by traditional Japanese manufacturing techniques that date back nearly 400 years to the Hasami district. These mugs are created from porcelain made from natural Amakusa pottery stones mixed with potter's clay, giving them an amazing textured feel.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Porcelain with a high gloss glaze and unglazed raw porcelain rim and bottom.
- Dimensions: 3.5" Dia x 3.5" H, Handle: 1.5" W x 2.25" H.
- Volume: 13 oz.
- Made in Japan.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe, Not safe for oven or stovetop heating, Do not use an abrasive sponge or cleaner.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.
- Hasami Gloss Gray Creamer$27.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Bowl 10"$90.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Bowl 3.5"$13.50
- Hasami Gloss Gray Sugar Bowl$18.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Dinnerware Collection
- Hasami Gloss Gray Bowl 5.5"$27.00
- Hasami Ash Wood Trays
- Hasami Gloss Gray Bowl 7.5"$40.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Bowl 8.5"$53.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Plate 10"$60.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Plate 7.5"$27.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Plate 8.5"$40.00
- Hasami Gloss Gray Plate 5.5"$18.00