Lacquered White Bamboo Tray 13.75"
Out of stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
The production process for the Lacquered White Bamboo Tray takes over a month to complete, ensuring exceptional quality and one-of-a-kind details. This 13.75" serving tray is handmade in Vietnam by skilled fair trade artisans using sustainable processes every step of the way. Bamboo strips are assembled using resin from cashew nut trees, then varnished to a smooth, food-safe satin finish using natural pigments and marble powder. The glossy lacquered edge in classic white brings a fresh, modern accent to your table. When not actively serving up beautiful party spreads, this generously sized tray can be proudly placed on a counter or tabletop as a statement piece.
- Bamboo with a satin natural resin food-safe interior and shiny lacqured exterior.
- Fair Trade.
- Each tray is made by hand and can take 35 to 55 days to be produced.
- 100% natural, sustainable and eco-friendly; bamboo strips are assembled using a natural resin from cashew nut trees and lacquered using water, natural pigments and marble powder making them free of glue, solvents, VOCs, cadmium and lead.
- Dimensions: 13.75" Dia x 1.5" H.
- Handmade in Vietnam.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash and dry immediately with a soft cloth, Do not soak in water, Do not air dry, Do not microwave.
- Can be used with cold foods and hot foods up to 158°F, avoid use with boiling liquids.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.