Talman Tweed Black Loveseat 59"
Sit back and relax with the classic, easy style of the Talman Tweed Black Loveseat. Its medium firmness and seat depth provide an inviting spot for one or two people to lounge. Supported by a kiln-dried solid maple wood frame and no-sag springs, it has the durability of a heftier sofa while sporting a slimmer silhouette. Tall, tapered metal legs offer lift off the floor, while a narrow front rail and track arms contribute to the tailored design. The black Donegal tweed fabric features an apparel-inspired look and feel that’s both sophisticated and inviting.
On the Blog
White Glove Delivery, Ships From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Fabric: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic; Contract-grade, heavy duty - 50,000 double rub abrasion tested.
- Seat Cushion: Loose bench cushion contains a core of High Resilience 2.5-pound polyurethane foam wrapped with silicone infused polyester fiber, all encased in a down proof ticking material; Zippered back closure.
- Back Cushions: Two loose back cushions are filled with high-quality polyester fibers and channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance; Zippered bottom closure.
- All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements and CertiPur Guidelines.
- Frame: Made of FSC certified, kiln-dried (to prevent warping and cracking) solid maple wood that is double-doweled, glued and screwed, with blocked corners to form a strong, sturdy, and long-lasting foundation; The frame is double padded with Propex (an industrial backing fiber used for reinforcement) and a layer of foam for increased durability.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag steel springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire to create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Legs: Black metal with plastic floor glides on the bottom.
- Seat Comfort: Medium firmness – Seat Depth: Medium – Seat Height: Standard.
- Overall: 59" W x 36" D x 32" H.
- Seat: 53" W x 22" D x 18" H.
- Arms: 3" W x 24" H.
- Legs: 7" H.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning recommended; cleaning code S (solvent-based cleaners only).
- Cushion covers should not be removed for separate laundering or commercial dry cleaning.
- Treat spills immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent white cloth, do not rub.
- Do not use water or saturate with any liquid.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment.
- Flip, fluff and rotate cushions regularly for even wear.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.