Clay Leather Napkin Holders Set of 4
Add a refined accent to your dining table with these Clay Leather Napkin Holders in a timeless light brown hue. Each of the four bands in the set are handcrafted using 100% recycled leather, which is made by cleaning, compressing and bonding discarded leather straps. The result is a sustainable material with a uniform, easy-to-clean surface. A metal button-post closure makes it simple to secure and release cloth napkins as needed. Use these tan napkin rings to make everyday meals and dinner parties alike feel special.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% recycled leather, metal button-post closure.
- Dimensions: 1" L x 3.75" W x .75" H.
- Made in Spain.
- Care Instructions: Clean with a damp cloth, do not immerse in water or soap.
- Crafted utilizing discarded scraps of leather, that are then compacted to form a new, uniform and sustainable material.
- B Corp Certified Partner, a designation that certifies high standards for a company’s entire social and environmental impact.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.