Ivory Hemp Pillowcase Standard Set of 2
Rest your head on these hemp pillowcases and you can relax knowing they’re a great choice for you and the planet. Hemp is sustainable, anti-microbial, naturally soft and has a unique texture that's similar to linen. What's more, these pillowcases have been garment washed, so they're soft from first use. These ivory pillowcases are made from 100% hemp and they’re Oeko-Tex® certified, meaning they’re free from harsh chemicals. They feature a side opening and interior panel to keep your pillow tucked inside. Feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud with these standard-sized hemp pillowcases.
On the Blog
- 100% hemp, Oeko-Tex® certified, piece-dyed and garment washed.
- Dimensions: 26" L x 20" W.
- Made in Portugal.
- Care Instructions: machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron as needed, do not dry clean.
- Set includes two standard size side opening pillowcases with an inside flap to keep the pillow in place.
- Standard Dimensions: 26" L x 20" W.
- King Dimensions: 36" L x 20" W.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron as needed, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.