Ivory Hemp Pillowcase Standard Set of 2
Only %1 left
Rest your head on these hemp pillowcases and you can relax knowing they’re a great choice for you and the planet. Hemp is sustainable, anti-microbial, naturally soft and has a unique texture that's similar to linen. What's more, these pillowcases have been garment washed, so they're soft from first use. These ivory pillowcases are made from 100% hemp and they’re Oeko-Tex® certified, meaning they’re free from harsh chemicals. They feature a side opening and interior panel to keep your pillow tucked inside. Feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud with these standard-sized hemp pillowcases.
On the Blog
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- 100% hemp, piece-dyed and garment washed.Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, this item is free from harsh chemicals, pesticides, harmful dyes and heavy metals.Dimensions: 26" L x 20" W.Made in Portugal.Care Instructions: machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron as needed, do not dry clean.Set includes two standard size side opening pillowcases with an inside flap to keep the pillow in place.
- Standard Dimensions: 26" L x 20" W.
- King Dimensions: 36" L x 20" W.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, warm iron as needed, do not dry clean.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.