Black Oval Tray With Handles
Centuries-old weaving techniques passed down for generations contribute to the sturdy structure and simplicity of this serving tray. Handwoven by artisans in Uganda using native palm leaves, this fair-trade basket brings texture, warmth and organization to any space. Organic dyes deliver the rich black color, which varies throughout the natural material to create a one-of-a-kind piece. End cutouts add convenient handles, making it easy to move this tray from cabinet to shelf to tabletop as needed. Although it’s great for handy storage in any room, this piece is beautiful enough to display on its own as well.
Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Raffia, banana fibers, and organic dyes.
- Dimensions: 17" L x 10" W x 3" H.
- Handwoven in Uganda.
- Made by Kazi, a company that partners with artisans in Uganda to produce goods created by centuries-old weaving techniques.
- Fair Trade.
- Care Instructions: Food safe, wipe clean with damp cloth, do not submerge in or wash with water.
- Each piece is handmade and may vary slightly in color and size.
- In stock items typically ship within 1 to 2 business days.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Exceptions may apply for items marked oversized or made to order.