Grange Linen Gray Apartment Sofa 80"
With its compact yet comfortable design, the Grange Linen Gray Apartment Sofa offers a polished focal point for your living space. Its soft yet durable linen blend fabric covers supportive cushions, track arms with rounded edges and a simple, straight base. Sleigh legs offer a stable foundation, while an FSC-certified, kiln-dried solid maple wood frame and no-sag springs ensure long-lasting durability. Benchmade in North Carolina, this apartment-size sofa features expert craftsmanship with a contemporary design.
White Glove Delivery, Ships From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Fabric: 52% Linen / 38% Viscose / 10% Polyamide; Residential-grade heavy duty - 30,000 double rub abrasion tested.
- Seat Cushions: Two loose seat cushions contain a core of High Resilience 2.5-pound polyurethane foam wrapped with silicone infused polyester fiber, all encased in a down proof ticking material; Zippered back closure.
- Back Cushions: Two loose back cushions are filled with high-quality polyester fibers and channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance; Zippered bottom closure.
- All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements and CertiPur Guidelines.
- Frame: Made of FSC certified, kiln-dried (to prevent warping and cracking) solid maple wood that is double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers to form a strong, sturdy, and long-lasting foundation; The frame is double padded with Propex (an industrial backing fiber used for reinforcement) and a layer of foam for increased durability.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag steel springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire to create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Legs: Wooden rail legs with a light gray driftwood, stained finish.
- Seat Comfort: Soft with a medium firm core – Seat Depth: Medium – Seat Height: Standard.
- Overall: 80" W x 36" D x 32" H, Seat: 67" W x 22" D x 18" H.
- Arms: 6.5" W x 27" H.
- Legs 6" H.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning recommended; cleaning code WS (water-based or solvent-based cleaners only).
- Cushion covers should not be removed for separate laundering or commercial dry cleaning.
- Treat spills immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent white cloth, do not rub.
- Do not saturate with any liquid.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment.
- Flip, fluff and rotate cushions regularly for even wear.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact Unison customer service before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.