Gunnison Black Chair
Quality you can touch. The Gunnison Chair is benchmade in North Carolina by a single craftsperson from start to finish. This minimal armchair features a velvety black performance fabric that is stain and odor resistant to stand up to everyday wear. The solid wood frame is constructed from kiln-dried maple wood that has been double-dowelled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers to form a solid base. It’s double padded with an extra layer of foam for durability and support. The inner no-sag springs are designed for long-lasting comfort. With sturdy black steel legs and a removable back cushion, this slim armchair is a stunning standalone piece. Comfort and great design combine in this modern accent chair.
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Fabric: 100% polyester performance, contract-grade upholstery fabric with a 50,000 rub count.
- The performance fabric exceeds industry standards for heavy duty use and high wear.
- Stain resistant and designed to repel liquids.
- Silver Ion Technology resists microbial development and inhibits odor causing bacteria.
- Frame: Made of FSC certified, kiln-dried (to prevent warping and cracking) solid maple wood that is double-doweled, glued and screwed, with blocked corners to form a strong foundation.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire.
- Features slim boxed arms and black steel legs.
- The frame is double padded with Propex (an industrial backing fiber used for reinforcement) and a layer of foam for increased durability.
- All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements and CertiPur Guidelines.
- Overall: 29" W x 34" D x 30" H.
- Seat Height: 19", Seat Width: 24", Seat Depth: 21".
- Arm Height: 23", Arm Width: 2.5".
- Cleaning code WS, spot clean by blotting with a damp cloth.
- If needed, prepare mixture of mild dish soap with water and finish cleaning, rinse thoroughly as soap residue will attract dirt, do not saturate with any liquid.
- Cushion covers should not be removed and laundered or commercially dry cleaned, professional cleaning recommended.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.