Talman Chambray Black Sofa 86"
With its minimalist personality, the Talman Chambray Black Sofa can be easily incorporated into any space. The structured design includes a narrow front rail, tapered black metal legs and slim track arms. With medium firmness and seat depth, it provides a comfortable spot for up to three people to sit back and relax without excess slouch. Its go-with-anything chambray fabric has a two-tone, heathered appearance with tan undertones along with the look and feel of high-quality linen. Hand-built in North Carolina, this full-size sofa features a kiln-dried solid maple wood frame and no-sag springs for exceptional support and durability.
On the Blog
White Glove Delivery, Ready To Ship From Our Chicago Warehouse
- Benchmade in North Carolina.
- Fabric: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen; Contract-grade, heavy duty - 50,000 double rub abrasion tested.
- Seat Cushions: Two loose seat cushions contain a core of High Resilience 2.5-pound polyurethane foam wrapped with silicone infused polyester fiber, all encased in a down proof ticking material; Zippered back closure.
- Back Cushions: Two loose back cushions are filled with high-quality polyester fibers and channel sewn to maintain optimal comfort and appearance; Zippered bottom closure.
- All foam materials meet California Flammability requirements and CertiPur Guidelines.
- Frame: Made of FSC certified, kiln-dried (to prevent warping and cracking) solid maple wood that is double-doweled, glued and screwed, with blocked corners to form a strong, sturdy, and long-lasting foundation; The frame is double padded with Propex (an industrial backing fiber used for reinforcement) and a layer of foam for increased durability.
- Springs: Heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag steel springs, closely spaced, secured with a webbing strap and a double row of tie wire to create a comfortable, supportive and durable seat.
- Legs: Black metal with plastic floor glides on the bottom.
- Seat Comfort: Medium firmness – Seat Depth: Medium – Seat Height: Standard.
- Overall: 86" W x 36" D x 32" H.
- Seat: 80" W x 22" D x 18" H.
- Arms: 3" W x 24" H.
- Legs: 7" H.
- Professional in-home upholstery cleaning recommended; cleaning code S (solvent-based cleaners only).
- Cushion covers should not be removed for separate laundering or commercial dry cleaning.
- Treat spills immediately by blotting with a clean, absorbent white cloth, do not rub.
- Do not use water or saturate with any liquid.
- Vacuum regularly with an upholstery attachment.
- Flip, fluff and rotate cushions regularly for even wear.
- Oversized in stock furniture items ship within 5 business days unless otherwise noted.
- We offer unlimited flat rate shipping on furniture, more information: www.unisonhome.com/shipping-information.
- Returns accepted within 30 days.
- Customers are required to contact the Unison customer experience team before returning furniture items in order to coordinate receipt with our warehouse.